Peering Asia 3.0 Terms of Participation
Peering Asia 3.0 is an event designed to encourage discussion of contemporary topics in internet interconnection and meet with other attendees. The success of this event depends on the activities of a variety of parties including hosts, attendees, sponsor representatives, and the Peering Asia Committee.
Peering Asia 3.0 encourages discussion on interconnection topics and issues. Peering Asia 3.0 expects that each person in attendance at the event, or an event hosted by a Peering Asia 3.0 Sponsor in connection with the event, will conduct themselves and act in a thoroughly professional manner with respect for all others in attendance.
Peering Asia 3.0 expects that all attendees, employees, contractors, and sponsors of its activities, physical or digital, shall act in accordance with the following guidelines as established and amended, from time to time, by the Peering Asia Committee.
The following activities are not permitted at Peering Asia 3.0 activities or events, physical or digital:
- Disruption of meeting activities, including social events
- Sexual harassment or physical assault of any other person
- Engaging in any activity that discriminates or is offensive related to gender, gender identity, gender expression, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, socioeconomic status, or family status
- Disrespectful behavior towards any other event participant or staff member
- Audio or video recording, or photography of any sort, of any presentation or material presented at the event unless explicitly and publicly authorized prior to that presentation
- Participation or attendance by non-registered individuals
- Distribution of marketing material or soliciting business without a event sponsorship agreement in place, and/or outside of the sponsor exhibit space
- Violation of event venue (hotel, social event, etc.) rules and regulations including any activities related to smoking, closed venue areas, and/or outside alcohol consumption, including distribution or consumption of alcohol in hotel or other venue space contracted by Peering Asia 3.0 and not served by venue-licensed providers.
The Peering Asia Committee may, at its discretion, issue any of the following sanctions in response to a violation of the Terms of Participation.
- Verbal alert to an issue by one or more Committee members or event venue staff
- Suspension of an individual from current or future Peering Asia events
- Suspension of any individual from an offending organization from any future Peering Asia events
- Limitation on attendees from offending organization at future events
- Removal from contracted venue space by venue security